Thursday, March 10, 2011

UU Kids, A Review



This summer my Reverend purchased several resources in memory of her father who had passed that spring. Among the resources was UU Kids Book, a soft bound curriculum featuring past UU movers and shakers. The book gives brief stories about the UU's life and simple activities to go along with the story.

As a homeschooler, I am always on the look out for UU related materials, but rarely find a book that I could use without having to do the research myself. As a busy Mom of three, I appreciated the simple but engaging stories and activities were right at my finger tips. I recommend this book to anyone who is looking for a simple but well thought out text on those who made a difference in the world and were also UU.

You can purchase this book from the UUA's Bookstore for $15.00.

No comments:

Post a Comment