Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Time for Tots, Great Etsy Shop

I wanted to find some simple fun math and reading games for the girls when we were on vacation last summer. Browsing Etsy is always good for a long list of products and ideas. I came across Time for Tots, they create learning kits for toddlers and preschoolers.

I have purchased several sets now and have been very happy with the quality. If you have kids who are still in the "put everything in my mouth" stage, some of the items are really small, but with supervision, they are fine for young children.

I love their travel kits because they come in a small zippered pouch. We took one of these on our trip to Florida in November, it kept the girls busy on the plane.

They now have a kit of the month club, that I would love to join. The fun, hands on and creative manipulatives keep my 3 year old busy while I work with her sisters.

No comments:

Post a Comment